Wednesday 1 May 2013

Extreme Water Jet Pack Riding - The Flyboard has taken off in Poole Harbour, Dorset

 
Earlier this year I was lucky enough to be asked to come and shoot Jet Ski Safari's new fly board water jet pack and it was as cool as it looks! Jet Ski Safaris, based at Salterns Marina in Poole Harbour, have recently acquired a new toy which is the greatest new extreme sport. Here are a few sample shoots from this epic shoot in the water and from the boat.
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a YouTube link to the Flyboard in action!
 

For hiring and more details about the coolest new water sport to hit the UK, check out Aquatic Jetpack Safari's Facebook page www.facebook.com/AquaticJetpacks

More of my water sport photography can be found at my website

If you would like to use any of my photos please share with a link to my site www.jakemoorephotography.com, thank you!

Jake Moore Photography 2013