Sunday 4 May 2014

Wimborne St Giles House - Katy and Barry's Wedding highlights


Wow - What a spectacular wedding. Katy and Barry had one of the most beautiful weddings yesterday at St Giles House, Wimborne St Giles, Dorset From lots of planning, hard work and the most perfect weather thrown in, they had one of the most incredible weddings I have ever been to. With a new camera (Canon 5D Mark iii) to play with and my wife as a bridesmaid, I was even more excited to photograph this one! Many congratulations Mr and Mrs Mitchell!  






























































































 






 








This was only the second wedding ever at the Earl of Shaftesbury's Manor House on the Shaftesbury Estate in Dorset and I hope to have another wedding there again one day soon! The current Earl of Shaftesbury Nick Ashley-Cooper is currently restoring the beautiful 17th Century house in Wimborne St Giles. 

Lots more of my wedding photography across Dorset can be found on my website www.jakemoorephotography.co.uk