Sunday 21 September 2014

Dave and Alexsandra Trash the Dress, Dorset

 Well this was more like destroy the dress...and what a hilarious shoot it was! I totally loved this. Being on Alexsandra and Dave's first year anniversary, it was awesome to photograph them having fun in the water and with paint! I've never seen paint on a wedding dress before so I was more than happy to see what happened! We headed to Shell Bay, Dorset first thing this morning with cameras, paint, champagne, the dress... but... it was missing one thing - the lace for the back! So with improvisation at hand, I lent Alexsandra my shoe laces! Well, I wanted multi coloured laces in my Vans anyway ;)





















































More of my wedding photography can be found on my website www.jakemoorephotography.co.uk