Sunday 12 April 2015

Mr and Mrs Ashby - Kings Arms Pavilion and Milton Barns Wedding Highlights

I love it that my first wedding of the Spring Season was this awesome. Filled with a colourful rainbow theme, it was simply perfect that the sun shone throughout the day lighting all the colours of the occasion. Lyndsey and Stephen's ceremony was held at the Kings Arms Pavilion in Christchurch and the wedding party and guests then travelled by bus to nearby Milton Barns for a truly magical day with such a lovely couple. Incredible entertainment came from close friends Daniel Duke of The Voice fame and Magician Sam Fitton who left everyone speechless - I'm still trying to work out where that bottle of champagne came from! Congratulations Mr and Mrs Ashby, I wish you all the happiness in the world together.

















































 Awesome to see Sam Fitton in magic action. A true professional


































More of my Dorset wedding photography can be found on my website