Saturday 2 May 2015

Mr and Mrs Harris - Deans Court Wedding Highlights

 
A beautiful country wedding in the most idyllic setting - and the rain stayed away! Tim and Alex were blessed with an incredible and even partly sunny day at Deans Court in Wimborne after a week of watching the weather forecast predict heavy showers all day. It was my first time at Deans Court and I was absolutely blown away with the venue and surroundings. You can't quite beat a spot of afternoon tea in the English countryside with some lovely people! And the great thing about Wimborne is that I knew or had links with so many of the guests. Knowing Tim's family since our school days, I was quickly made to feel like a guest rather than the photographer so I was made up to be a part of such a gorgeous day. Congratulations to the extremely lovely couple and best wishes for the future, Mr and Mrs Harris!







































































Lots more of local Dorset wedding photography can be found on my website www.jakemoorephotography.co.uk