Friday 7 August 2015

Mr and Mrs Antell, Harbour Heights Wedding Highlights


Sometimes, everything just works out perfectly and yesterday's wedding really had it all! Hannah and Graham were simply blessed with their flawless wedding at the Harbour Heights Hotel in Poole. The stunning weather, an incredible setting, loads of fun guests, and a beautiful bride and groom. Knowing a lot of the guests always helps my job but to add everything else in to the mix just helped made me enjoy my job even more! I couldn't be happier for these two, it is so awesome how they are so incredible perfect for each other. Congratulations Graham and Hannah! 

























































































More of my local Dorset wedding photography can be found at my website
www.jakemoorephotography.co.uk