Saturday 3 October 2015

Kieran and Jessie - Sopley Mill Wedding Highlights

Well... What a wedding! An incredible day with 1 wonderful couple, two dresses, three best men with the best ever speech, four handmade bouquets by the bride and bridesmaids and a spectacular venue to top it all off! I have only ever been a guest at Sopley Mill so I was delighted to be asked to shoot Kieran and Jessie's big day today. I was eagerly watching the weather all week and it seems this Indian summer decided to continue into October! It really was one of those perfect weddings with all the trimmings of success. Congratulations to the amazing and perfect Mr and Mrs Pulford!




















































































More of my wedding photography can be found on my website www.jakemoorephotography.co.uk