Sunday 8 June 2014

Clemmie and Greg - Shell Bay Wedding Highlights

 From the moment Clem and Greg told me they wanted a water filled wedding and were going to jump in the sea on their actual wedding day, I wanted to photograph their big day. Like myself, the new Mr and Mrs Jones love all things water sports so to be asked to bring my water housing and boardies to their wedding was a dream! With a gorgeous Hawaiian theme at Shell Bay Restaurant mixed in with the warm June sunshine, they really had the perfect day. Since meeting them in the sea on their kitesurf boards a few years ago to yesterday, I can tell these two are truly in love and share many passions together. Congratulations!
 



















































































More of my local wedding and water sport photography around Poole, Bournemouth and Dorset can be found on my website www.jakemoorephotography.co.uk