Sunday 22 June 2014

Mrs and Mrs Bankes - Wedding Highlights at The Harbour Heights Hotel, Poole


Congratulations Sarah and Claire! What a glorious day! On the longest day of the year, it was the best day of the year. When I was asked by Sarah to photograph her wedding, my first thought was "How on earth am I going to shoot the getting ready shots?!" but after carefully planned logistics by Claire, we had it sorted :) I was thrilled to be photographing my first gay wedding and at one of my favourite spots in Dorset overlooking Poole Harbour, (Harbour Heights Hotel) I couldn't wait! It was a the most spectacular day and I loved every minute. Enjoy married life Mrs and Mrs Bankes!!









































































More of my wedding photography can be found on my website www.jakemoorephotography.co.uk