Wednesday 18 June 2014

My Borneo Adventure


 What an adventure! With one of my best friends living in Kuching in Borneo, Malaysia, when he proposed to Aymie, I knew this was my excuse to jump on a plane and go and visit him for my first time in Asia. Borneo is an absolutely incredible place to visit. Beautiful scenery including the rainforest and beaches, gracious orang-utans and awesome food. After trying to adjust to the immense heat and humidity, I had one of the best experiences of my life with Nick as my personal tour guide! Thanks to Nick and congrats to the new Mr and Mrs Brierley on their beautiful wedding (those pics will be in the next blog!)



 

















 
 The day after the wedding, Nick's friends took me to a secret beach which had views of Indonesia and no one for miles and miles.

 






















 Top of the forest







 



 Damai Beach





 Crocodile!! Run!!!









Kuching Waterfront


Lots more of my photography can be found on my website www.jakemoorephotography.co.uk